The Hermetic and Hygienic Swing and Pivoting Doors of the Hospital System range allow access to operating rooms and critical areas by manual or automatic opening system. These are technical doors with a high antibacterial profile and a smooth design without moldings.
- Maximum Security, according to the most demanding European certifications (EN 12207: 2000 Class 4 and EN 16005-2003).
- Optional lead lining: plomb protection from 1 to 4 mm.
- Wide range of finishes: Stainless Steel, High Pressure Laminate (HPL) and Glass.
- Plans available in PDF, BIM and CAD
- Available in one or two door leaves
- Standard free passage widths from 800 to 1200 mm (one door leaf) and 1400 to 2200 mm (two door leaves)
- Stainless Steel, High Pressure Antibacterial Panel (HPL) and Glass with silver anodized aluminum profiles, depending on the model.
- Leaf door without moldings or reliefs
- Available with plumb protection from 1 to 4 mm (swing model only).
- Extensive range of safety and activation devices
- Integrable window, with Venetian blinds, electropolarized glass and / or leaded protection.
- 90 x 135 mm stainless steel frame
- Hermeticity Class 4 according to EN 12207
- Optional AGB operator for automatic opening
- Design and special dimensions on request.
Swing Doors HS-202B
Pivoting Doors HS-202P
Swing Doors HS-402B