Organized by the Spanish Association of Hospital Engineering AEIH and after the absence of calls in 2020 due to the pandemic, Grupsa has participated in the 38th Hospital Engineering Seminar 2021, the most important National Congress of the hospital sector in Spain and with great influence of the Latin American sector.
This year, in the Asturian city of Gijón and from October 27 to 29, more than a thousand professional visitors have gathered. Hospital and clinic managers, maintenance managers, contracting decision-makers and, above all, experts in Hospital Engineering and Architecture, have gathered to discuss new trends in the hospital field in the projects of the hospitals of the future post-pandemic and discuss what construction will be like in the sector after learning these two years.
Among the topics of the speakers, topics related to the design of ICUs, new Multipurpose Operating Rooms, adaptation of spaces to critical patients during periods of maximum intensity, optimization of bio-security to avoid the spread of pathogens and their mutations have been exposed. by means of control systems of the atmosphere and its environment, and not least the challenge of promoting the humanization of the hospital environment to protect the physical and mental health of patients, families and the medical or health teams that provide their services to the community.
Grupsa, as one of the leading companies in Spain of facilities for hospital environments, has participated as an exhibitor in this important congress, offering our ranges of standard and tailored products for the Health sector:
- Clean System, a modular and scalable construction system for Hospital Operating Rooms and Critical Areas that includes: modular paneling, vinyl floors, pressurized ceilings, integrated equipment, etc.
- Hospital System, which is completed with Hermetic Doors, Doors for Intensive Care, Observation Windows for the surgical area, Transfer of Materials, Transfer of Patients, Guillotine Windows, Built-in cabinets in the operating room, etc.
- ICU System,Sliding Doors for Intensive Care, with wide free passages and lowering for passage of beds, and systems to preserve the privacy of the patient (privacy glass, Venetian blinds).
- Kompak System, the new line of Technical Doors. with multifunctional antibacterial HPL finishes: specialist consultations, rooms, changing rooms, etc.
- Balance System, Automatic Balanced Doors to save space in entrances and narrow corridors.
Grupsa strengthens itself in the Spanish healthcare sector with its presence at the most important fairs to present its commitment to innovation and constant evolution towards safer products in the most critical environments.