HOSPEA has once again brought together the largest providers and prescribers of healthcare equipment so that they can present their innovative solutions for the hospital sector.
Grupsa has participated in the innovation forum presenting its range of personalized solutions for hospital environments:
- Modular and scalable constructions for operating theaters and critical areas: Clean Systen range
- Doors for Intensive Care, Observation Windows for the surgical area, Built-in cabinets in the operating room, Hermetic Doors, Transfer of Materials, Patient Transfer, Guillotine windows, Built-in cabinets in the operating room, and the rest of the solutions within the Range Hospital System
- ICU System, a range with all the applications required for access to intensive care units and differentiated individual units (boxes)
- Automatic Tilt-and-Turn Doors to save space in entrances and narrow corridors, Balance System range,
- Grupsa also presented the new Kompak System line. Technical doors with multifunctional antibacterial HPL finishes specific for specialist consultations, rooms, toilets, changing rooms, etc.
Grupsa continues to show its innovations as a result of its commitment for more than 50 years to research and development for the most demanding and critical environments for patient care.