Restaurants, cafes, small businesses, homeowners…
For their main entrances Grupsa recommends:
- AS-300 and AS-400 Automatic Sliding doors and Curved sliding doors CS-800. They are perfect for small buildings and accesses to interior areas because they provide added value to the establishment.
- Rotary System Revolving Doors of small diameters, both manual and automatic version 3 or 4 leaves, bring elegance to the building and represent a great energy saving, making access more safety and increasing the evacuation zone through its anti panic system ofleaves folding.
For the interior areas:
- Manual Doors MS-300 and/or MS-400 for buildings with a medium affluence level, bring comfort to the user through its double opening in both directions without handles.
- MS-150 Movable Glass Partitions to adjust the room attending the event or leaving the access opened by stacking modules over a hidden parking like summer terraces.
- HS-202P Pivoting doors that allow the opening in both directions and are ideal for restaurant kitchens because of their stainless steel composition that facilitate their cleaning and sanitation and an optional window for viewing the interior.
- Toilet Cubicles Sanitary System because of their high strength, anti-vandalism character, easy cleaning and graffiti removal can be installed in places of great people affluence.
Hotels, headquarters, office buildings…
For their main entrances there are different possibilities based on their size, secondary accesses, transit and functions:
- Automatic Sliding AS-400 and AS-600 and Curved Sliding doors CS-800. They are a good option for building accesses that do not need a very strict climate control and is looked for a fluid passage of people due to its great affluence. Furthermore, models AS-400 and AS-600 can incorporate an emergency anti panic system of leaves folding.
- Rotary System Revolving Doors manual and automatic version 2, 3 or 4 leaves bring elegance to the building. Represent a great energy saving and they are perfect for high affluence buildings making it more orderly, fluid and safe and increasing the evacuation zone through its anti panic system ofleaves folding. Every Grupsa revolving door can be manufactured in powder coated or anodized aluminum, stainless steel, brass, copper or bronze, conforming to the corporate image of each installation, making it unique and representative of its values.
For interior areas:
- MS-300 or MS-400 Manual Doors for stays division such as halls, restaurants, coffee service, offices, etc.
- MS-150 Movable Glass Partitions to adjust the room attending the event or leaving the access opened by stacking modules over a hidden parking as in meeting rooms, offices summer terraces.