Grupsa is a family owned company founded in 1967 with the aim to offer Whole Solutions through Designing, Manufacturing, Installing and offering After Sales Service of Manual and Automatic Pedestrian Door Systems to the top market made of Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Copper, Brass and Bronze.
During more than 40 years Grupsa offers a service to its customers with the maximum efficiency and qualityguarantees according to UNE-EN-ISO 9001. Following this policy, it has developed a Technical Office and a Product Engineering Department which on behalf of the customer makes the best adaptation of the products toeach project by offering total solutions and combining its different family products. Its I+D+I team continues improving day after day the current product and extends the Doors System range at the time the After Sales Service gives maintenance to the installed products.
The Grupsa premise can be summarized as Evolution by System:
- Improving every day our procedures to reach an International Prestige,
- Learning with the Experience and including our Know How to every work feedback,
- Observing the performance of every quality standard,
- Developing our own technology and exclusive standard designs,
- Adapting our Door Systems to the needs of each customer.
- Manual Pivoting and Swing HingedDoors “Manual System”
- Automatic Sliding Doors “Automatic System”
- Automatic Curved Sliding Doors “Circular System”
- Toilet Booths “Sanitary System”
- Glass Movable Partitions “Modular System”
- Hermetic and Non Hermetic Hospital Doors “Hospital System “
- Special Metalworks “Singular Systems”
- Revolving Doors “Rotary System”
- Special Hospital Doors “Clean Systems”
What are we looking for?
In Grupsa we look for enterprising and determining Collaborators, with leadership capacity and interested in being a part of our company in order to be introduced into new market areas or to be consolidated at the existing ones. They also must fulfil requirements related to their experience and other aspects:
- More than 5 years of activity in the sector.
- Technical experience in electronic products, such us doors system, elevators, garage doors, etc.
- Installation and Maintenance Capacity.
- Their own customers portfolio or an outstanding relation capacity with Architects, Construction companies, Property Investors, Administration Representatives, Health, Tourism and Transports, Investors in Private Projects of Malls, Hotels, etc.
Due to these characteristics, we conclude that the main commercial activity of our collaborators must be related to:
- Aluminium Workshops or Curtain Walls.
- Garage Doors, Industrial Doors, Gates, Elevators, Glasses and Glass Doors
Automatic Pedestrian Doors, Clean Rooms and Laboratories, Building Security and Control.
What do we offer?
- Know-How supported by more than 40 years of activity
- Competitive prices
- Short Delivery Times
- Global and Specific Quality Certificates
- Own Engineering Department and Technical Office
- Total solutions
- High qualified Human Team
- Export Department
- GS OnLine, documentation on line system
- Marketing and Image Support.
- 3 months of Adaptation and Training
- Local Technical Assistance for the First Installation.
- 2 years guarantee for any manufacturing fault.
- Spare parts process system.
- Personal Collaboration Agreement.
- Maximized Business Opportunities through a wide range of Door Systems.
- Extend your Offer
- Install the best Technology with a simple maintenance.
- Takes part in our more than 40 years experience.
- Receive Complete Training at our facilities in Madrid – Spain.
- Access to the documentation in an Easy and Agile way through our GS OnLine system.
- Fill in the Collaboration Application Form and send it to Grupsa.
- Signing a Collaboration agreement
- Signing a Contract for the Photographic Material Transfer
- A constant communication and collaboration system